EDUP EP-N8508 LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Copyright - , Tech Support Forum. The time now is August 14th, 7. Sign up using Facebook. Post as a guest Name. You will never get this old package, circa , to compile properly on Ubuntu Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct.
Uploader: Meramar
Date Added: 10 June 2009
File Size: 42.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 48395
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





May we help you troubleshoot the internal device?

I also can find desired hotspot with sudo iwlist wlan0 scan Here is my output of some commands:. Yes, I've included some outputs in pastebin: August 14th, 8. August 12th, 1. Could anyone recommend a good piece of linux wireless hardware? Now I gotta 'member how to install driver. Just add its IP address in your browser manual?

Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. Bus Device What does this tell us when it disconnects?

EDUP EP-N8508 Free Driver Download (Official)

Connect via cable because you make changes, wireless "connection" could interrupt and type in the router IP linuz in your browsers URL line. August 15th, Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del.

Feeling stupid here for not having done esup. Sign up using Email and Password. I don't want to hack my way to get wlan working anymore and bought the stick. Wrote script to monitor usage so that when they begin to wear I'll know.

[xubuntu] EDUP EP-N wireless network card problem

The rt is working under lubuntu Early lilo versions would not boot a partition after the rd cylinder, this was replaced in many distributions by grub legacy. Slackware el-n8508 just more Unix-like which is why I use it.

I already tried different solutions, also compiling the driver myself, but nothing worked how it should. The easy way is to return it and get a refund, then buy something from the HCL: Board Type 0 [ I found a reference to an update at Realtech which EDUP supplied in their posts but the post pages appear to be duplicates of the first page.

[SOLVED] Which driver for EDUP EP-N8508

I found a wiki page: Does this mean I should consider ndiswrapper as Linux compatible? August 14th, 9.

Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. The dongle was detected by system. If the chip causes bigger problems with linux, i could use it for some old pc and just buy another stick. Couldn't find it in offerings I looked thru.

pi 2 - WIFI setup with EDUP EP-NGS on Raspberry Pi 2 Jessie - Raspberry Pi Stack Exchange

Just switched to WPA2-personal and everything started to work. No contact info for EDUP. Now have to see why I don't have rtlcu. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH40F ATA DEVICE DRIVER

CIPHERLAB 308 USB TO RS232 INTERFACE DRIVER

HP 930C DESKJET DRIVER